Thanks to everyone

Praise God!
That i'm here is because you supported me. And i don't talk about the financial aspect only. Every word of encouragement or even agreement helped me to keep going. I also talk about the interest you are showing in asking me questions. Thank you so much.

Sebastian

Monday, 11 October 2010

Summary

It's almost been two weeks since I left Thailand. It was a nice and fullfilling time.
I have learned many usefull things and seen the heart of the filmmakers and artists who are working there to reach the unreached with the gospel through these tools.
This year's project is targeted towards the Northern Thai and I was privileged to meet them and their response to a project like that. The gospel is theirs. So let the film made for them also be received as their own. So it is made within their culture and language.
My part was to make an animated short film especially for them. The production is still going. Please pray that it can also be used and bring fruit.

My dear supporters, thank you for standing behind me and make things possible.
It was a good use of time and resources. Personally I gained more understanding about another culture. Besides I got new fire to go and see Gods kingdom coming here on earth. I met new friends and got insight into comic and animation production as well. For me and my artistic part it is encouraging to see that these are legimate ways of communicating to today's generation.

... let me share just a few drawings that were created in the beginning but didn't get scanned till the last day of school....






These are two pages out of my journal...
we were supposed to make entries weekly.
It was fun to do :)





These two were real people offering their time to model
so that we can study life drawing. I am grateful for that.

1 comment: